Forums  ›  Gaming Support  ›  PC Gaming Support

Age of Empires 4 Music composer revealed!

Age of Empires is a popular series of real-time strategy. Her first release appeared in 1997, in 2002 and 2005, we received her sequels. We had to wait much longer for the information about the next follow-up, because even though her spinoffs and accessories were on the market, Age of Empires IV was announced in August 2017, revealing only that the Relic Entertainment studio will be responsible for the game.

We still do not know much about the game, we do not even know its approximate release date. We learned, however, that the soundtrack of this production would be answered by a Polish composer - Mikołaj Stroiński, who collaborated with American television stations (including CBS, FOX, Discovery Channel and HBO), and was responsible for the music of, among others, to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt , Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 or the Lost of Ethan Carter .

The composer informed about the matter on his Facebook.

"I've been very anxious to reveal it - and finally I can!- yes!- I've been writing music for this awesome legendary title "Age of Empires 4"- project as fulfilling as demanding. More details coming later:)))"

https://www.facebook.com/mikolai.stroinski.official/photos/a.1822056014726741/2161620087436997/?type=3&theater

aoe4.PNG222.7K18 views