ONGC Chennai Recruitment 2017 – 105 Apprentice Posts:
ONGC Chennai Recruitment 2017: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Chennai, Tamilnadu Invites Application for the recruitment of 105 Apprentice vacancies in various disciplines. Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format from 16.10.2017 to 03.11.2017. Here we provided all the details like Pay Scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection process and how to apply for ONGC Chennai Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – ONGC Chennai Apprentice Vacancy 2017 – ONGC Chennai Apprentice Notification 2017 – ONGC Chennai Apprentice Jobs 2017 is given below.,
ONGC Chennai Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Total Number of the Post: 105
Name and Number of the Post: Apprentice
- Accountant: 08 Posts
- Cabin/Room Attendant: 15 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 05 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 03 Posts
- House Keeper (Corporate) : 06 Posts
- Library Assistant: 03 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant: 60 Posts
- Store Keeper: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Apprentice Vacancy 2017
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 24 years as on 01.11.2017. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PWD candidates as per Govt Rules. Refer official notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should passed in 10th, 12th, ITI from a recognised Institution/ Board. Refer official notification for complete details.
Application Fee: No Fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application format along with recent passport size photograph, self attested photocopies of Age, Caste, Educational/ Technical certificates in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of _________” send to ONGC Cauvery Basin, I/C HR-ER, Thalamuthu Natarajan building, CMDA towers No.1, Gandhi Irwin Road, Egmore, Chennai-600 008 on or before last date 03.11.2017.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://www.ongcindia.com
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Download Application Form”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Send to Concerned Address mentioned in Official Notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Submission of Application: 16.10.2017.
Closing date for Submission of Application: 03.11.2017.